not for the mini marshmallow crowd -- but here's an interesting article to get you in the mood.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 1/2 ounces dark chocolate of choice
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Place the milk in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the chocolate, and vanilla.
- Allow to steep for 3 minutes.
- Reheat the hot chocolate over low heat until it simmers.
- (strain if desired) Pour into mugs.
- Sprinkle with cayenne.